Are you seeking the next step in your life?
Do you find yourself struggling with
- Your health and wellness
- Personal life goals and decision making
- Balance in your everyday life
- Career path
- Personal Growth
- A recent relocation or transition
- Your stage of life: recent graduate, newly married, divorce, retirement
- Managing stress and anxiety in your life
Come discover the benefit of receiving personal life coaching sessions along the benefit of being outside and moving.
Movement Creates Movement
Research shows that a walk in nature can improve mood, increase creativity and assist in making decisions.
What is Walk and Talk Coaching?
Walk and Talk Coaching is an opportunity for women in the Lexington, Kentucky area to walk with a personal life coach while identifying and addressing issues of concern. Walk and Talk sessions help one address mental, physical and emotional health at the same time.
Walk and Talk sessions are coaching sessions where the focus is upon helping you improve your quality of life while identifying and focusing upon where you desire to be.
What Happens During a Session?
Walk and Talk Coaching sessions will be 50 minutes in one of several beautiful paths in the Lexington, Kentucky Area. Suggested trails are the University of Kentucky Arboretum , or another walking trail within the city. I am open to additional suggestions but will need to prescreen the route and location for safety. Walking in neighborhoods is a possiblity but one will not receive the same benefit as walking on a trail or park path.
The pace of our sessions will be at a slow to moderate walking pace. The pace is determined by you and should mimic your regular walking style and allow for talking easily at the same time.
Please note that participating in Walk and Talk Coaching sessions is at your own risk. I can not make guarantees about the safety of locations. Additionally, you should speak with your doctor to verify that walking up to an hour on various terrains is ok for you.
What To Wear
Dress comfortably and for the weather. Plan to wear supportive footwear for the terrain we will be walking and in layers.
What About Weather?
Kentucky weather can vary within a 24 hour period. Torrential rain, snow/ice or extreme temperatures are cause for a reschedule or an alternative such as an indoor walking track at the YWCA or meeting elsewhere.
Ready to begin making changes in your life?
There are three Walk and Talk options to fit your needs.
WALK IT OUT Session
- This is a one time 50 minute session to brainstorm and process a specific goal or situation.
- Will include 15 minute phone call assisting in establishing focus of session.
- $120 per session
GET IT TOGETHER PACKAGE
- Package includes 3, 50 minute walk and talk sessions.
- This package provides more of an opportunity to be specific in identifying issues, setting goals and establishing a plan.
- Will include brief email summary after each walk and one support email between walks.
- $300 per package ($100 per walk)
FINDING YOUR PATH PACKAGE
- MOST REWARDING
- Package includes 5, 50 minutes walk and talk sessions.
- Package is more intensive in regards to identifying goals, developing strategies and reviewing progress.
- Includes brief email summary after each walk and one email support between walks.
- $450 per package ($90 per walk)
Payment must be received via PayPal prior to first session.
Interested in scheduling a session or have more questions?
Contact me for your free 15 minute consultation.