- Pregnancy, especially with twins (for you or a loved one) – well wouldn’t that be a nice surprise!
- Someone is going to get married soon (double yolks in one shell = union of two people in marriage)
- Plenty, good fortune (It would be about time)
- You’ll get double your expectations (good things)
- A death will happen in the family soon – I’m choosing to ignore this one completely
For this dream, I looked at the fact I was at my childhood home and there was the presence of eggs. (I’m not sure why my friend was there other than she is someone who also strongly believes in the meaning of symbols).
- To dream about a childhood home, can indicate a desire for building a family (Hey, God – if you are trying to tell me something here, we’ve done all we can do), and family ideologies. It also is reflective of aspects which were prominent when one lived there. It can also be a symbol of unfinished business that are triggered by some waking situation.
- To dream about finding a nest egg can signify some financial gain. (I’m adding this to the meaning of the double yolks)
My final sign of the week came Saturday afternoon. After a long day of yard work (where I wanted to cry several times after coming across new blooms and plants and missing the fact I couldn’t call Mom or Nanny to tell them about it), I turned around to look at my car to see these two beautiful doves sitting side by side just staring at me.