This recipe is a MUST HAVE at your next Holiday Party or get together. It’s easy to make and will be an instant hit with everyone.
At a Send Off Party for my friend, I geared the food towards the countries she will be stationed in and serving. I needed something salty and crunchy and this cinnamon sugar pretzel recipe was the perfect food to represent Germany.
You know you have an instant hit when everyone takes a bite and immediately wants the recipe. With only four ingredients, it was easy to pass along and a handful of friends left the party planning to make it at home.
Warning: This could be addictive! Some may even say “Who needs Chex-Mix?”
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
- 16 oz bag of pretzels (I used gluten free pretzels)
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup baking stevia
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Set aside
- Melt coconut oil over stove top. Pour over pretzels
- In a large bowl, combine stevia and cinnamon. Add pretzels and toss to combine, ensuring all pretzels are covered with the sugar mixture.
- Spread the pretzels onto the prepared baking sheet. If they don’t all fit in a single layer, use two. Bake for 50 minutes, making sure to stir the pretzels around two or three times during baking. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- When stored tightly at room temperature – can be kept up to 3 weeks
Pin this recipe and make plans to make at your next party or just for yourself as a snack.