Last night I made one of my favorite dishes for dinner and realized that I had not shared it on the blog. I love chicken and honey mustard sauce and when I originally saw this recipe on Rachel’s blog, I knew I had to try it. She titled it The World’s Best Chicken and I have to agree. It is easy and quick to put together and I think you will enjoy this honey mustard chicken!
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, syrup, and vinegar.
- Place chicken breasts into 9×13 lined baking dish. Season with salt & lots of pepper.
- Pour mustard mixture over chicken. Make sure each breast is coated. Put some more pepper on, if you please.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Season with fresh rosemary.